YES, THIS DOES LOOK DIFFERENT
No, you didn’t make a mistake. This is the Northwest Regional Spinners Association website with an updated look and feel. You will find all the content you are used to seeing as well as a few new features, all organized in an easy-to-navigate layout with eye-catching graphics. Members can access their password-protected content by clicking on the MEMBER LOG-IN tab in the top menu.
Welcome to NwRSA
Northwest Regional Spinners Association
The Northwest Regional Spinners Association is a four state network of local organizations which
- promotes the art and craft of handspinning
- provides a communication network for spinners in the Pacific Northwest
- gives handspinners an opportunity to share, learn, educate, and work together on a regional basis
- sponsors seminars, workshops and an annual conference for members and the general public
- April 20-23 – Shepherds Extravaganza, Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup WA. Click HERE for details
- May 13 – Fiber With A Twist, Richland WA. Click HERE for details
- June 3 – NwRSA Annual Meeting and Board Meeting, Salem OR
- June 9-11 – Vashon Sheepdog Trials, Vashon Island WA. Spin-In and Fiber Arts Village sponsored by Area 2055. See LOOSE THREADS for details.
- June 23-25 – Black Sheep Gathering, Eugene OR. Click HERE for details
- September 24-25 – Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival, Canby OR
- October 7 – NwRSA Fall Board Meeting, Hood River OR
- October 21-22 – Fiber Fusion Northwest, Monroe WA. Click HERE for details
Check the CALENDAR for an event near you.
A Message from Beth Witters, NwRSA President:
Start Spinning with NwRSA:
- Check out our new FaceBook page and like what you see.
- Not yet an NwRSA member? Looking for handspinning activities, events and instruction? Join NwRSA and connect with your local spinning community. Membership information and application forms are on the ABOUT NwRSA tab.
- Information on local NwRSA area groups is on the LOCAL AREAS tab.
- Already an NwRSA member? Click on the MEMBER LOGIN tab for information on your area events, accessing the NwRSA library, newsletters and more.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org