The Northwest Regional Spinners Association is a four state network of local organizations which
- promotes the art and craft of handspinning
- provides a communication network for spinners in the Pacific Northwest
- gives handspinners an opportunity to share, learn, educate, and work together on a regional basis
- trains judges to evaluate handspun yarns at fiber contests
- awards grants to spinners to further their skills and knowledge of handspinning
- operates a lending library
- sponsors educational seminars, workshops and an annual conference
Membership is open to anyone at least 16 years old interested in spinning who lives in Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington. Non-voting associate memberships are available for spinners outside this four-state region and group/corporate memberships for guilds and businesses.
- Individual Memberships are $25 per year.
- Family Memberships (for more than one member living at the same address) are $30 per year.
- Associate Memberships (for those living outside the region) are $25 per year.
- Group/Corporate Memberships (for guilds, other groups, and businesses) are $25 per year.
Membership expires on July 1 each year. Please be sure to renew your membership by July 1 to continue to participate in NwRSA events at members-only rates and to receive all membership benefits. On-line membership application and renewal processing will be available shortly. In the meanwhile, please click on the following link to download the application/renewal form, print it out and mail in with your payment.
Click on this link to download and print the membership application/renewal form: Membership Application/Renewal Form
NwRSA Local Areas
NwRSA is organized into 3 Districts within which are 22 Local Areas. Local Area groups meet at least monthly and organize local and regional spinning events and activities. The NwRSA Board is made up of Directors elected by each District and local Area. Click on LOCAL AREAS for meeting information, maps and local contacts.
Bylaws and Procedures Manual
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org